Our Profile against the Corruption
All India Federation Of Anti-Corruption is established in 2011 under the Indian Trust Act 1882 with Register Number :: 45/ BB 101871/2016.
Purpose of this nongovernmental organization is to fight against the most important evil in Republic of India. i.e. Corruption, Crime, Anti-Social Activities, Child Labour, Scam & Human Rights.
We believe that the fight against corruption and crime is that the biggest challenge for everybody.If your interested to fight against it, then doors are open for you to join our team.
Aims & Objects of the Trust
- To contact All India level Anti Corruption awareness camp eradication of corruption all the Department in all over India
- Free India from All Corruption
- To implement to the all those peoples improvement to the against to the corruption
- To promote to the basic level of poor peoples awareness and explanation of the against to the corruption
- To prevention of corruption